Thrifting is Solid Gold

A few of my finds from the past few thrift outings.





Good grief! I just noticed that everything here is the same color nearly. Hmm . . . I am truly stuck in a neutral state of mind. But just think of the accessorizing I can do.

Here are a couple of things I bought from Off 5th for nearly nothing! They were marked down significantly, then 80 percent off. Lovely!


The two at the end here are Matty M and will be perfect in Mexico next April. Whooo hoo!

And I'm hungry like the wolf!


Just noticed that the pics are big! That's the last time I pre-write my blog in Google Docs. Seemed like such a good idea!
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Fashion and Beauty Tips - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online