Weird Obsessions?

Yes, my name is Deborah and I love Sock Monkees.

I love how they make both the butt and lips from the sock heel! How clever is that hmm?

Look at this darling little lavender one. The old, sad looking one is Burt. I bought him at a church bazaar (yes it WAS bizarre) back in the mid 70s. He is very tired.

I don't know why I'm posting about my love for the sock monkee. (I think I'm tired and wacky from studying.)

Let's talk about weird loves (obsessions).
  • sock monkees
  • luggage - love luggage! Train cases are a current passion. And I've never even traveled on a train
  • dishes - I've spoken about it here. I have a very hard time passing up on brilliant dish sets. A current craving is for an old set of white cafe dishes. You know the ones. Very thick. Very nummy white
  • handbags. Oh dear, I'll have to show all of mine sometime. It's a tad embarrassing though. I have an awesome collection of vintage bags as well
  • daisies - I love them. My office is strewn with stuff with daisies painted or drawn or etched. My only tat is of a daisy
  • office supplies. I really am a nerd. The most exciting thing about going back to school was all the cool office supplies I would need
  • slippers - I have many pairs of scruffs. I cannot walk around barefoot. It totally squidges me out
I could go on until you want to poke out your eyes with hot sticks.

Tell me your obsessions!
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Fashion and Beauty Tips - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online