Girl Crush

I think I was watching Saturday Night Live with my wasband and longtime girl-bud, Deb-oh-rah long ago when I first saw Debbie Harry. I was instantly mesmerized. She was so damn darling!

My friend kept saying, "Look at her hair! Why would she wear her hair that way? She used to be a hairdresser for cryin' out loud!"

I kept looking at her hair and thinking how I could never pull that off, but she sure was fun to look at. She had the blond in front and dark in back. How forward-thinking was she? Now everyone does it. Around here anyway.

Many years later Deb and I saw her at an outdoor event. We thought she was fabu!

She's still a babe.

Love her.

Heart of Glass

Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Fashion and Beauty Tips - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online