The Solution!

I was recently helping one of my sil's (shout out to Penny Lane!) get some items ready for a benefit auction she was heading up. So while we were wandering about in The Dollar Tree and while I was looking for some suitable cutie stuffed animals for one of the baskets, I found these:
The idea is the pink one is for Pup to select something and the blue one is for me to select something. Something we want the other to do.

For instance, on the blue doll there is one that says "pick up your clothes" or "rub my feet."
On the pink doll there is one that says "no more purses" (like that's going to happen - ha!) or back rub.
We've been having the BEST time with these the past couple of days.

I'll find the pink one on my office chair - "dishes don't do themselves" selected. I snort. He laughs. It's awesome!

I'll place the blue one in his cookie jar - "wash the dishes" selected. He snorts. I laugh. Brilliant!

The only drawback. I need additional choices. Something like.

Let's run away to Mexico forever

Let's go shopping

Let me decorate the house only the way I want. (teasin')

Stop jiggling my butt

Let's be happy forever

You see where I'm going?

What would be on your request doll?
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Fashion and Beauty Tips - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online