That's Me All Over


Scarecrow: they took my legs off and they threw them over there! Then they took my chest out and they threw it over there!
Tin Woodsman: Well, that's you all over!

  • Organizer
  • Manager
  • Web designer
  • Decorator
  • Gardner
  • Cook
  • Drinker
  • Knitter
  • Reader
  • Writer
  • Remodeler
Knock-knock
Who's there?
I don't know.
I don't know who?
I told you! I don't know!

A few (truthfully? More than a few) years ago I owned a consignment store. Can I say it was the best job I ever had? Can I say I enjoyed it more than Schwan's Rocky Road ice cream? Can I say I worked harder longer and better than I ever had before or after? And the hours FLEW by in that little store. It NEVER felt like work.

I loved all aspects of that store. The managing, the styling, the merchandising, the procurement, even the bookkeeping.

It was a place where I had a few women that shopped with me regularly. A place where a few women would come to me for styling advice. At times the tiny store floor would be all twirly with women trying on clothes and showing all of us how gorgeous they were. I saw my first tramp-stamp in that store.

Once, a couple was inspired to get very very "busy" in my one dressing room!

I even dressed a man as a woman for a party. He said he felt so pretty! Ha!

My girls helped me out in the store, I was right in the community where we lived and they went to school.

That was the best feeling. That moment, that time, the very best.

What is your fulfillment? What knocks off your socks?
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Fashion and Beauty Tips - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online