Hot Men Friday

Oliver Reed and Alan Bates.

A week or so ago I stumbled on the movie Women in Love. Somehow I had never seen this movie. And somehow I had forgotten all about Oliver Reed. And Alan Bates. Does anyone remember seeing An Unmarried Woman? I totally went swoony over Alan Bates. In fact, my wasband (first husband) looked very much like Alan Bates.

But back to Women in Love. I haven't read the book but I will have to now. While watching the movie, at times I would totally forget it was filmed in 1969. Then moments later it would be glaringly obvious it was filmed in 1969. There was so much crazy flavor going into films at that time.

Worth a watch. I tossed it from my TiVo and now I'm wishing I hadn't. The two men are so beautiful and there is an attraction between them that is partly physical, but mostly spiritual/intellectual. Soul mates. There is a scene where the two male leads wrestle while naked and you can feel the attraction between them. Not surprising I guess since Bates was bi-sexual. I don't know about Reed.

Two beautiful men. So dark and broody. Both with hair you just want to fondle. And great lips.






Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Fashion and Beauty Tips - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online