OBSESSION & INSPIRATION: COLLAR

How are you doing guys?

It's been really chaotic around here, I have a lot of obligations, but of course I find some time to blog. :)

I have noticed that many bloggers, including myself (this is my newest obsession, last one was WHITE SHIRT), are completely crazy about the collars. They are amazing piece that can complement any, even the simplest combination. It really looks great combined with a sweater, but you can wear in many ways - it's important to find the one that suits you best.

I found some that we are simply fantastic, some you can do it yourself if you are a bit creative. I also own them, one's glitter from Abataba, which I won and the other one I made myself.

 

Kako ste stylish people?  

Kod mene je prilično kaotično, imam puno obaveza, ali naravno da nađem malo vremena za bloganje. :) 

Primijetila sam da su mnogi blogeri, uključujući mene (zadnja opsesija bila je bijela košulja - WHITE SHIRT) potpuno ludi za ovratnicima. Odličan su detalj koji može razigrati svaku, pa i najjednostavniji kombinaciju. Izgledaju sjajno ukombinirano uz džemper, ali i možete nositi na bezbroj načina, odnosno pronaći onaj koji vama najbolje odgovara.

Pronašla sam neke koji su mi naprosto fantastični, neke možete napraviti i sami ako ste imalo kreativni. Ja ih također imam, jedan je šljokavi Abataba, koji sam dobila kao giveaway, a drugi sam sama napravila. Sigurno će se naći još koji.^^

Photo6-750x750_large

These are awesome, aren't they?

So, that's all from me this time, enjoy the photos! Kiss.

 

....stay fabulous!

Antonia

This was a huge trend on the runways, of course: Fall 2011- LV, Giambattista Valli, Marc Jacobs.

Tumblr_lwmuqtnkwk1qbiu5fo1_500_largeTumblr_lm7rehc75n1qzgx62o1_250_large699f0f4a271b11e19e4a12313813ffc0_7_large

And this is me wearing ABATABA shiny collar. Thank you Roberto!

 DSCN8111

 

 GFC - FACEBOOKBLOGLOVIN’

 

Photos by: weheartit.com

Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Fashion and Beauty Tips - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online