OUTFIT POST: GRAY SWEATER

 

DSCN7315

Hi guys!
This time I will be short, I'll show you an outfit that I wore.

I was inspired by this gray sweater that I bought in ZARA, and that is really comfy, I combined it with a black H&M skirt and dotted tights that I adore! These are super fun and cool! I also had my  fave bag, it’s designed by Croatian designer ALDUK. I wear it all the time. That's all from me.

Love u all!

Pozdrav svima!

Ovoga ću puta biti kratka, pokazati ću vam jedan outfit koji sam nosila.
Bila sam inspirirana sivim džemperom koji sam kupila u Zari i koji je stvarno comfy, uz njega sam kombinirala crnu H&M suknju i točkaste čarape koje obožavam! Super su zabavne i cool!
Nosim i svoju najdražu torbu od hrvatskog dizajnera Alduka, s njom me ćesto možete vidjeti okolo.
To je sve od mene. Vrijeme je da se ozbiljno uhvatim učenja i drugih obveza.


.... stay fabulous!
Antonia

DSCN7357

DSCN7333

DSCN7328

DSCN7299

DSCN7440

This is the photo of Mani & me that was published in Stilist Magazin.

big-665-4

don’t forget on

GFCFACEBOOK - BLOGLOVIN’

Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Fashion and Beauty Tips - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online