Giving Back & Helping Out

During my second year final exam I was up late working on a project and an interesting documentary on Primordial Dwarfism caught my eye: a story of a 13 year old girl called Hannah, and it showed the every day struggles of these individuals. During the program Hannah explained how difficult it was to find properer clothes because of her out of proportion age and size.
I decided to contact Hannah's mother to ask if I could lend a helping hand, and a few days later I received a reply asking if I were up to the challenge of making Hannah's Halloween Costume
"a friendly witch"

I jumped on board and started right away, juggling the costume and my final exams at the same time, and I only had 2days to complete it because the email came a week before Halloween and Hanna lives in the USA (Minnesota). Luckily the costume arrived on Halloween a few mints before Hannah went out Trick or Treating!!
Hannah and her Family last Christmas.


Hannah dressed in the "good witch" costume I made.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Fashion and Beauty Tips - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online