Internship at People Magazine

As part of my BA Fashion Design & Marketing degree I had to complete an internship in the feeld I intended to work in: and I got the opportunity to work with People Magazine as a Fashion Intern.

During the second week the editor, Andrea Caknis informed my self and the other interns that we had to come up with a concept for the 2009 Women's Day Fashion Spread. She explained that she will review our ideas and the one she chose will be used. My concept got chosen and we the interns were given the opportunity to spearhead the entire production. Each intern got one Editor form other magazines to work with as a model, I was assigned Frith Thomas editor of Women & Home Magazine.

With the conceptualization of the shoot I came up with the poses for all the editors and helped with the decisions of each editor's look. The actual shoot took place at The Grace Hotel in Rossebank, where I took charge of the direction and positioning of the models and looks.
Working with People Magazine was truly an eye opening experience, the opportunity I got to work with professional people with in the magazine and publishing field was amazing!

This experience just re-confirmed my passion for publishing & editing.



Frith Thomas: The Editor of Women & Home Magazine




Special thanks to People Magazine for giving me the opportunity of completing my internship with their amazing team!!

Stylist: Stanley Raw
Editor: Andrea Caknis
Fashion Editor: Mandy Varrie
Photographer: Grant Difford
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Fashion and Beauty Tips - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online