How Long (Has This Been Going On)?

Oh my gosh. Here is the first Mac I ever owned. I took a few classes, spent so many hours on my own, freelanced for my bro and sis-in-law in the first version of PageMaker. Ooooh that was a while ago.

What is sexier than computering? Mac as fashion? Do you all remember your first? How you loved it? Couldn't wait to get alone with it? I was obsessed certainly.

20 years! 20 years of computer-love.

My new Mac is the sexiest ever. One piece with my add-on (even sexier) Bose speakers. The white mouse. The white keyboard. Pure mind-lube lovelies.

Think about how this thing [I'm talking to you PC people as well :) ] has changed your world in the past 20 years. I can't even imagine.

How long has it been going on for you?
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Fashion and Beauty Tips - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online