Blog Award - For Me?

Yes, the coveted birkin and the coveted hair.
 I have been graced with The Versatile Blogger award from Danielle over at Project Danielle. How adorable is this girl? Her blog is stuffed full of product info and insights from her busy busy life. She makes me feel like a total slacker with her working, mothering, boyfriend-wrangling, and schooling self. She manages all of that and her blog and a recent move and FINGERNAILS! Love you woman.

I am to share seven things you don't know about me.

Hmm . . . only seven? Or should I say - what haven't I blabbed about? Again, hmm . . .

  1. I am the slowest woman in the morning. It can take me two hours to GET READY. WTF? I can go faster, but then something will distract me and . . . forget it. TWO HOURS! I blame it on my hair. Oh - and my brain.
  2. I have the WORST hair. I am constantly on the search for the THING. The thing that will make it perfect. So far - nope. So I'll just sit here twisting it thank you very much.
  3. In my head, I could be an interior decorator. Except for coming up with ideas endlessly. And dealing with clients that might disagree with me. Oh - and knowing EVERYTHING design there is to know. One more - admitting there is style beyond mid-century modern (say it isn't so??).
  4. I have a lamp fetish. I stalk them like a criminal. I am mostly excited about our adding a den just because I get to find more lamps. Couple this fetish with a total aversion to overhead lighting. Could that be my age talking? No one looks good in overhead lighting.
  5. I'm annoying - oh wait - many of you know this. But I bet you don't know the DEPTH of my annoying. For real. Serious. Don't make me show you. Just ask my husband.
  6. I cannot get into an unmade bed. But apparently, webs hanging from the vaulted ceiling in our loft do not phase me. #lazymofo
  7. I also have a handbag fetish. Good handbags. I crave them like a junkie. Love the designer ones, but vintage creeps in there as well. I would change handbags twice a day if the opportunity presented itself.
Let's get this party started! I'm off to stalk a few lamps with a freshly chosen handbag. Confession - I'm carrying a white one right now because the weather is so fine! Don't look at me like that.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Fashion and Beauty Tips - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online