Hot Men Friday

Andy Pettitte






I'm not getting into whatever it is he said he did or didn't do regarding HGH.

I'm not getting into how much the Yankees are hated - blow me.

I'm not getting into how I should hate the damn Yankees since they kicked my Twins asses. Again - blow me.

Look at this face! Is that not the best nose you've ever seen? When he is staring at me (yes! me!) from over that glove getting ready to throw, when I feel that steely intensity - well I can't talk about it. I may need to leave the room.

This man is hot.

He's big and broody and intense and focused and hot.

Have I mentioned hot?

I saw him once outside of a downtown hotel. He is huge. He made me feel like a waif-girl. My knees got a little bendy I cannot lie. I bit my tongue and didn't holler anything that would make me sound desperate or horny.

I could watch him pitch all day. And kinda did last night.

Sorry my Twins. Maybe we will win in New York. Okay okay - I can say it if I want to.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Fashion and Beauty Tips - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online