Socially Awkward

Pup and I went to see The Social Network last Friday.

I would recommend this movie to ya'll. I enjoyed it even though I do not have a Facebook account and, flesh willing, will never have one. Not being snotty about it, but I truly do not want another thing to manage online. And the stalking aspect of it is a little creepy. That's okay. I'm certain I will not be missed.

In the film, (and I'm assuming for real in life) Mark Zuckerberg is painted as a scary-genius type who is, also, socially awkward. As socially awkward as you can imagine.

In my life, I've skittered about from plugged-in socially young 'un to never-going-out young mom to friendly shop owner to biz-lunch woman to, now, unemployed hermit.

I've described myself as an introverted extravert more than once so I can marvel, from my introspection vantage point, a bit at our human condition. The way we can overcome any shyness we may be feeling by appearing in the moment and unfazed.

I kinda love that. I love being able to do something way out of a personal comfort zone and then holing up at home to lick the wounds that appear.

The human spirit - it's the new black. I'll wear it. After all, black is in my color wheel.

Where have you pushed yourself? How comfortable are you with being uncomfortable?
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Fashion and Beauty Tips - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online