A Day in the Life

Woke up, fell out of bed,
Dragged a comb across my head
Found my way downstairs and drank a cup,
And looking up I noticed I was late.
Found my coat and grabbed my hat
Made the bus in seconds flat
Found my way upstairs and had a smoke,
and Somebody spoke and I went into a dream
~A  Day in the Life - The Beatles, Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work.
~Robert Orben

If you have a job without any aggravations, you don't have a job.
~Malcolm S. Forbes

Don't worry about people stealing your ideas. If your ideas are any good, you'll have to ram them down people's throats.
~Howard Aiken

The closest to perfection a person ever comes is when he fills out a job application form.
~Stanley J. Randall

Time is an illusion, lunchtime doubly so.
~Douglas Adams

The brain is a wonderful organ. It starts working the moment you get up in the morning, and does not stop until you get into the office.
~Robert Frost

If you don't like your job you don't strike. You just go in every day and do it really half-assed. That's the American way.
~Homer Simpson, The Simpsons

Adults are always asking little kids what they want to be when they grow up because they're looking for ideas.
~Paula Poundstone

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 I'll be working for a small, family-owned biz as a Production Artist/Graphic Designer (I've been doing stuff like this for over 18 years - I'm a little nonplussed by that!) and I've been thinking about having a job after all this time.

I can't lie; just the interviewing process (phone interview, face-to-face #1, and face-to-face #2 - holy hannah!) was enough to leave me weak-kneed, so actually starting on Tuesday will be an experience! I feel very comfortable with everyone there so I'm thinking the transition will be fun and interesting because where would life be without a few catch-your-breath moments?

It will be awesome I'm certain. I'm excited to stretch my design limbs in the workplace.

Smooches my hooches.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Fashion and Beauty Tips - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online