Thrifting a Go-Go

Daisies

I have a thing for daisies. Have for years and years. I just love them all all their kitschy delishisness.

I had drinks with my BFF, Reechie, and she was excited to give me something she had found while she was being dragged into thrift stores by her son (she does NOT share the thrifting-joy).

Check it out!
Still in their original 60s packaging. Swooning I am. Seriously adorable. And kinda creepy in their relevance since I am now working for a company that manufactures thermal drinkware. CREEPY the universe can be!

Unrelated, yet from same day, check out this weirdness I spotted.
Sometimes I just wonder what's going on in the world.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Fashion and Beauty Tips - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online