Thrifting a Go-Go

I recently went searching for things for The Pit (Brett, Heather, LoLo - this is working for me I think!) and got sidetracked (of course). Because what is better than poking around shops you can barely turn around in to look at DISHES?

DISHES!
I really really really really wanted that first set. He had pieces I had never seen before. This guy is a nut on his pricing though. So sadly, yet happily, I left all these sets with him.


Love the lines of these chairs. Pup thinks I have a chair addiction. Umm, yep?



And a lamp addiction. These are awesome, but maybe even a bit too crazy even for me. Not loving them for The Pit anyway.



Aaaaaah - lovely, lovely Credenza. I want you so.


This is Credenza's brother. He will come along for nearly nothing. If nothing is $400 anyway. 



I was the only customer in this store. Yes, it was snowing and yes, it was a Tuesday, but this man was crazy on his pricing for real. I picked up a lovely and colorful vase that was buried in the pile of unwalkable store, asked the price ('cuz nothing was marked) and he said, "$65 - it's from Italy."

I didn't know Italy shot out rainbows from their arse. But I'm sure Italy thinks they do.

Credenza is calling me though. And her stylish brother.

~~~~~~~~~

Today is my two year blogging anniversary! Holy Hannah - blogging for two years!
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Fashion and Beauty Tips - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online