Hot Enough for Ya?

Weird right?

Those of you that live here know this to be true; those of you that live elsewhere and have thoughts about Minnesota, I'm guessing you can throw them out of your window. If your windows were open.

This is me. This is me in traffic. This is me in traffic with the top of my Jeep, Ruby, UP! This is me amazed at how high that temperature gauge went yesterday. It eventually read 107. I don't think it was actually 107, but I do think it hit 102 yesterday.

HOT AT HELL PEEPS!

No wonder we're so aggressive on the roads (Minnesota drivers are in the top five of angry drivers). The roads are either ice and snow covered and treacherous, or they're buckling under extreme heat.

It's weird here.

I swear, if it weren't for the weather, I really don't know what we'd do for small talk. I spent many hours yesterday at my doctor's offices (waiting - testing - waiting - testing - talking - waiting - testing) and the general topic I heard was about the weather. What else are you going to talk about in the 30 seconds it takes to have the nurse get you from the waiting room and plop you wherever it is they plop you?

And get this - our peonies just bloomed. Because our spring is so late. Nothing like throwing us directly into the deep end of the pool. The few flowers I have were very sad looking yesterday. I ran around watering some of them, but it was so god-awful I had to flee. This is when I truly envy my BFF that lives in a small town in Wisconsin on a lovely lake. Never horrible there. Always lovely. Except in the winter. And except it's not The Cities. I do love the cities. But I love the lake.

As Pup would say, "What a whiner!"
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Fashion and Beauty Tips - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online