JEAN PAUL GAULTIER for LaPerla

Probably the best decision La Perla has made is to collaborate with Jean Paul Gaultier. This is the best lingerie collection I've ever seen. There are not enough words to describe my verve when I saw it for the first time. I wanted to share my enthusiasm with you so I visited laperla.com and found pictures which you can see below. The collection really emphasizes women's figure and gives her the edginess which you probably won't find in ordinary stores. It proves that it is worthed paying more for such a fabulous design. Of course gals, you won't pay for it. That is something which your BF or hubby should buy you as a gift.

Who wants to be like Madonna and have pointed boobs? ;)

....hugs and kisses by Mani.






Photos by: laperla.com
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Fashion and Beauty Tips - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online