JOHN GALLIANO MAKE-UP



First of all I must say that I am sorry for not being able to write to you. I missed you a lot. Did you miss me? Antonia was so kind and agreed to cover me for a few days while I was doing some shopping - so thank you Antonia. In the following posts I will post my newest purchases which will be the first time you get see my clothes - I am so happy.
Lets get back to fashion again. Probably the most creative and innovative make-up I saw is the one done for John Galliano's shows. If we leave aside his amazing collections the make-up is what rises him above other designers. Always very theatrical and romantic looks with variety of colors make those models look like dolls. You can never see anything low quality in his collections so neither can you in the make-up which befits to a fashion king.
Fashionistas, I am in love with this craziness!

Aren't you?
 
.......hugs and kisses by Mani.

 
 



Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Fashion and Beauty Tips - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online