400th Post

This seems momentous! It's been great fun and great expression.

Not so much during the past few months. A variety of reasons have contributed, but the biggest one just may be impetus for the change I am about to make.

I haven't talked about it much, but I got a job back in March. I was sooooooo excited!

Not too many stories from The Tumbler because . . . well . . . because I kept experiencing the not so good and hoping for the best. I think the metaphor goes something like that. Maybe not.

That's the other problem with this problem. How something, somewhere was withdrawing my magic charms. Yes! Those! Heh . . .

I tend to be a stick-with-it person. I don't jump imprudently. I try hard to not be overly impulsive. Think things through. Maybe even a bit stubborn.

The slow, painful realization began pounding into me a change needed to happen. It really hit me on the head when I found myself one Saturday evening designing this t-shirt for myself.
This can't be good I thought.

So change is coming for me. I'm glad about this. It will be a bit of a challenge, but isn't that quintessential? Yep.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Fashion and Beauty Tips - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online