Nic Billington
Overload
"kiss"
Entertainment buzz meet Nic Billington, the latest new comer to the SA Music Vibe! Nic is gearing up to release his highly anticipated debut album, titled “Overload”, later this year and it is HOT!

“Kiss” serves as a buzz track for the album and is available on all major online retail websites like: iTunes, Amazon MP3, iLike and  MySpace Music.

“I would describe my sound as electro pop. It’s very current and a little edgy at times, with a lot of attitude” – Nic explains. “I can’t wait for people to hear what I have in store. I’m really excited”

Kiss by Nic Billington from his Debut Album “Overload”


I like the sound and the look of this new music sensation…so keep your eyes open music peeps because this might be SA’s NEW heartthrob!

If you would like some more info on Nic Billington go to his Website: www.nicbillington.com or LIKE him on Facebook www.facebook.com/officialnicbillington

Remember to LIKE my blog HERE

Keep It Fab
StanRaw
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Fashion and Beauty Tips - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online