FASHION IMPERATIVE for Atelier Mayer

 

 

Dear fashionistas, we are so happy to share this amazing collaboration with you. Recently we have been asked to……

do an interview for Atelier Mayer and of course we said yes. Who would say NO after their collaboration with Emma Watson and Alexa Chung ?

Atelier Mayer is  a high-end vintage atelier who sells the most amazing vintage pieces and they wanted Fashion Imperative in their new section: five minutes with...

Drage fashioniste, tako smo sretni da možemo podijeliti ovu suradnju s vama. Nedavno nas je Atelier Mayer pitao za intervju i naravno da smo rekli DA. Tko bi ih odbio nakon njihove suradnje s Emmom Watson i Alexom Chung ;)

Atelier Mayer je svjetski poznati dućan koji prodaje najbolje vintage komade i htjeli su Fashion Imperative u svojoj najnovijoj rubrici: five minutes with....

Here is the interview and we hope you’ll like it as much as we do!

FASHION IMPERATIVE for Atelier Mayer

What's the best thing about shopping online?
Mani
: Shopping online has many benefits. One of them is that you can do it from thecomfort of your home whenever you want. Furthermore, better prices, variety of products and convenience are some of the reasons that keep us wanting more.
Antonia: Well, it's fun! When you're not in a good mood, you can always cheer yourself up with a good shopping. Nowadays the offering is amazing so it's a real pleasure!


The latest It bag or a timeless classic?
Mani
: I find a timeless classic as a better investment because it will stay in your closet forever.
Antonia: A timeless classic is a Chanel jacket. You can dress it up or dress it down and it always look stylish and chic. I'm just looking for a perfect one, but in a cheaper version!


What is your biggest fashion bugbear?
Mani
: There are many of them but I'll leave it on crocs.
Antonia: Fashion world imposes some rules that we all fell like we need to follow. It's hard to remain true to yourself and your style. For me the biggest bugbear is a fake look: fake tan, too much make up or whatever you put on and it doesn't look right.


Tell us something surprising about you both
Mani&Antonia
: People often think that we are quarreling but we just talk too loud!


If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
Mani
: I have to say New York. The city of opportunities, the city of fashion, the city of my dreams.
Antonia: People who know me are sure I would choose New York. I'm fascinated with that city and I feel it would suit me perfectly. I, also, have to mention London because I love the combination of modern it and family place in one.


Favourite item in your house?
Mani
: My pencil because it helps me express my feelings, my creativity and my visions. (You can check out my work on our official Facebookpage)
Antonia: Definitely my closet. I'm a real girly girl and love to play dressing up!


Who do you think is the most influential person in fashion?
Mani
: Definitely Lady Gaga. After her appearance the fashion world turned around 180 degrees.
Antonia: There is a lot of people we are not aware how influential they are for ex. Bernard Arnault and Francois Pinault but also there are those we all know: Anna Wintour and Marc Jacobs. Those are my picks.


Vintage or modern fashion?
Mani
: Without vintage, modern fashion wouldn't exist. Vintage fashion is always very inspiring and a great base for modern fashion to ensue.
Antonia: I'm more of a modern girl who loves minimalism, but same basic vintage pieces are must haves in my closet too!

 

 

We can't forget on our fabulous and stylish Carla McCartthy from Cougar Vintage who gave us “Tell me about yourself“ award. Her blog is fantastic and you should def check it out.

Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Fashion and Beauty Tips - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online