Who Are You?

What is this place called Fashion Plate? The blog with the name-that-makes-no-sense?

Am I a fashion-blogger? Nope.
Am I a design-blogger? Nope.
Am I a mommy-blogger? Nope.
Am I a funny-blogger? Nope.
Do I write poems? Nope.
Do I write life-lessons? Nope.
Do I photograph awesome stuff? Nope. Not much anyway.

What the hell do I do?
  • I twist my hair like it's my job.
  • I stand in the middle of rooms and wonder where to start.
  • I laugh abruptly.
  • I cry easily.
  • I procrastinate as though I'm training for a competition.
I kind of meander along. Scattered a bit.
Um, yeah. Note flip-flops and awesome pedicure.
This is why I love the fall season. It is a beginning to me. The season marks the beginning of all the new fall fashions, all the new fall television shows (come on - we know it's fun to watch a few new ones), all the new fall classes, all the new fall students returning to school, all the projects to list down that couldn't be done during the hot summer season.

Leaves get picked up, gardens get plucked, cars get vacuumed and scrubbed, windows in houses get cleaned. Shiny and new and lovely as a new penny.

What are you about? What is your favorite season?
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Fashion and Beauty Tips - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online