Hot Men Friday

Travis Stork

I work varied hours so I'm home at different times throughout the week.

And while working in my office I do like to turn on the television and sometimes I turn on The Doctors. The show kinda annoys me because I don't appreciate the "Doctor in a Box" type of show and the little doctor-bits they hand out are small and often old-science (really? you guys are still yapping low-fat? I thought we threw that away quite a while ago agreeing this is what helped make America fat? Or is it just me? heh!), but I enjoy looking at this tall, handsome guy and am quite relieved that someone this good looking is not my doctor. I couldn't handle that. Who wants someone this handsome checking out all of your lady-bits while laying there in not so flattering light in a not so flattering pose?

Not me!

Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Fashion and Beauty Tips - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online