What Are You Doing Today?

I'm going to Ikea with my Bella to scope out utility room thingys. Wish me luck because WAH? We're going to Ikea on a SUNDAY? We must have a screw loose.

But we're going early, going to fuel up on their $1 breakfast (or whatever it costs), drink lots of their awesome Swedish coffee, and hit the ground running, elbows flying.

Not really. There will be no elbows. Or pepper spray for that matter. Did y'all hear about the pepper spray all over the country? I'm embarrassed to be part of the human race at times. I like a bargain, but I'm not going to risk getting shot over an Xbox. I'll buy my damn flatscreens at Costco thank you very much.

So, I'm drinking my coffee (yes!) and trying to pick out a white for my utility room. Can you believe this damn Benjamin Moore? How many whites are there?
I'm excited to go to Ikea, I can't lie. I love that place with a passion that is a little unnatural. Or maybe it is natural. To me anyway.

It's early - I'm rambling - I'm going to put on some jeans and wait for Bella.

What are you doing today?
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Fashion and Beauty Tips - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online