Hot Men Friday

 Jason Ritter

He looks a little bit like The Frito Bandito.

He's young - waaaay too young.

I had a similar crush on his DAD for crying out loud. Actually, I had a crush on all three of these guys. I wanted the hair on the right! And the ability to wear the shorts on the left.

But I find myself looking forward to watching Parenthood now and then to get a glimpse of him.

If I could find an 180 from the dark broody types I usually love to showcase here I'd like to see him!

But he's rather adorable and I'll look at him and stuff down the inappropriate thoughts. Ha!
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Fashion and Beauty Tips - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online