Fitness

Something happened on the way to summer.

It's here, we're in the throws of it and something hasn't been happening.

FITNESS!

Bike - in garage. Waiting.
George - in backyard. Waiting.
Me - at the chubby table. Waiting.

I exaggerate of course. Kinda.

I've been in my Dungeon of Torture several times a week this summer. Lifting my lady-weights, doing my squats with tush tightened, trying to hold a plank for one minute (20 seconds peeps - 20 flippin' seconds! grr and arg), crunches (oh the nausea), doing my cheatin' pushups (NO upper body strength I'm afraid - workin' it), and . . . more than several times now . . .

Callanetics



Google it if you dare. :)

Yes, I've been rockin' that. No, I'm not wearing a leotard. I don't even own a leotard! Although my hair can look like I have a bad 80s perm.

But now it's on.

Heff (over at HBAG) has started a challenge with a man-bud of his and I think it's a good thing for me to jump on. Not to compete with them, but to kick it to the next level with myself.

Along with this self-challenge is eating for fitness. And lessness. I have my fitness eating plan picked. More about that soon.

I'm out there every day, reading The Anti-Jared, Mark Sisson, Kelly Olexa, Brad Pilon. I'm WISHING my friend T (are you there T?) would start a blog. She is the rockinest of the fit. Think about it girl. Those of us that are fluffy and not tuffy need you.

There is tons of motivation out there and tons of advice and tons of great success stories. I am challenging myself to be a story.

So - off I go to lace up my Asics and walk that chubby dog.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Fashion and Beauty Tips - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online