Summer

Nothing major going on around here. A few projects as summertime dictates. What's summer unless you're working like a slave in HOT and STICKY weather?

Pup really is working like a slave on the brick. Lots of cutting. He's doing a fabulous job!

Lovely yes?

Little house project turned out awesome.

Check out my small collection of 60s coffee decanters. I swoon for the black and gold.

I have resurrected my momma's empanadas. When I was a kid we called them 'tacos'. My mom was a trailblazer in the burbs with these things. I've never tasted anything like them in any Mexican restaurant. Delicious!

I've had a huge craving for sun tea. Mmmmm!

The garden is coming along nicely. My little experiment with a small chunk of real estate in the back yard will soon pay off. See my zuke flowers? I LOVE zukes. I know I'll be singing the blues in a few weeks when there are billions of them. But zuke bread, zuke preserves, zuke zoodles, zuke in meatloaf; it's never ending. LOVE LOVE.

Tomatoes! I'm hungry for them. Hurry little guys, I want to bite you like an apple.

Look at this! Lovely.

George has had lunch many times with us at Wagners (world famous drive-in. What? You've never heard of it? I'm sorry for you! It's the kind of place where they handpat their burger patties and use a small bun. No, I'm not talking about my buns.

As always, Calvin is a demanding bastard. 'Where's my lunch woman'?

And I'm eating blueberries like they're in season a short time. I do believe my tongue is permanently blue. Mmmm!
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Fashion and Beauty Tips - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online