One Man's Heaven is Another Man's Hell


I love this cartoonist.

~~~~~~~~~

I twist my hair. Really often and really energetically.

When I'm thinking, when I'm reading, when I'm talking, when I'm writing, when I'm zoning.

Half the time my hair is in a knot, twisted into a hair clip and chunks pulled out and pinned up on the opposite side. It's crazy, but I've done it since the third grade.

Most bad habits get dropped way before middle school. How many adults do you know that still bite their fingernails? Or use a pacifier?

But twisting is still going on here on my head.

~~~~~~~

I meant to talk about the idea behind the cartoon.

My heaven is digging at a flea market, going slowly through a thrift store, scoring a find at a consignment store, reading a book I cannot put down, listening to the radio (sometimes), weeding (weird), dusting (told ya), and obsessing.

There are more, but they don't sound interesting. Today anyway.

What are the things that are heavenly to you?
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Fashion and Beauty Tips - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online