Sick Mac

Sad sac mac.

Yes, there are thousands of PCs in this house, (that may be a slight exaggeration) but when your one and only is on the fritz nothing is the same.

Ain't no sunshine when she's gone.

Can't get to my STUFF peeps! MY STUFF! All my important stuff!

Ironically, Pup's PCs are sick on a daily basis. My mac - NEVER!

Send me good thoughts; even if you hate Macs. Which I'm guessing some of you do because that's just how it goes. And when people hate Macs they ALWAYS have to tell me.

That's okay. We can take it.

:D

I'm armed and diverting - uh, I mean, dangerous.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Fashion and Beauty Tips - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online