Could I Have Been Anyone Other Than Me?

Look up at the sky
My mouth is open wide, lick and taste
What's the use in worrying, what's the use in hurrying
Turn, turn we almost become dizzy

~Dave Matthews

True, we are not German tranny homosexuals (supposed inspiration for the song), but we were Dancing Nancies Wednesday night when my daughters and I went to see the Dave Matthews Band at the Xcel Energy Center.

God I love this band. I don't care if the bulk of his fans are polo-shirted, young, just-out-of-college, straight men. I don't care if I was one of few Boomers there (although I did see a woman my MIL's age and she was having a marvelous time!). I don't care that I had a strange urge to stop at McDonalds to have a quarter-pounder after I dropped off my girls (I resisted). I LOVE THIS BAND and I'll make no apologies.

They seriously put on one of the best shows I've seen and I've seen lots of shows. The improvisation is so fun to witness and the vantage point we had this time around let us see some stage stuff I've not been privy to in the past.

Every every time I see this band I see how playing the violin is SEXY! Hella sexy.

LOVE THIS BAND.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Fashion and Beauty Tips - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online