Hot Men Friday


Not so much a hot man, but a hot couple.

I caught the last 45 minutes of the movie, Sex and the Single Girl starring Natalie Wood and Tony Curtis. 1964! A movie with SEX in the title.

The movie is a silly in a fun way and it made me want to see it from the beginning. I was struck by Natalie Wood's beauty! I had forgotten how stunning she was. And it was fun watching a movie actually filmed in 1964 and compare sets with my favorite show Mad Men. I am obsessed with all things 60s.

I found this photo in my archives. I had chosen to save it for a forgotten reason. But look how Warren Beatty is looking at Natalie. I can't figure out if it's adoration or annoyance.

That's how relationships are I'm thinking. We are daily annoyed and adoring. Love it.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Fashion and Beauty Tips - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online