Thrifting a Go-Go

Sunday was GORGEOUS so I hopped in Ruby (Jeep Wrangler) and met my BFF, deb-oh-rah, in the lovely little town of Lindstrom, Minnesota to check out The Picket Fence Gal's sale.

A perfect day to wander around this fun and idea-packed place. We also checked out a couple of other antique stores in the town and ended the day having lunch outside at The Dinner Bell while enjoying a lake view.

 
 I did not buy this lamp. I won't lie; I was incredibly tempted to buy this lamp just BECAUSE. It was the scariest thing I've seen in a while. Right up there with clown paintings. Looking at this photo I am CRAVING that idiotic thing so much! That's an even better reason that I left it in Lindstrom. Seriously crazy yes? {shiver!}

Here are the things that jumped in my car.

 Loved this! Look at the first aid instructions still included. Swoon!

 I have an unnatural love for wooden bowls and boxes. Somebody needs to slap me.

 Pup loves globes (yes to that question). This one called to me really hard.

A random piece of white pottery. The other two pieces I've picked up here and there.

Women really love poking around in these dusty places don't they? Oh men do too, but I have to say that Pup's eyes spoke serious happiness when I told him I was meeting deb there and not wanting to drag him. I'm such a good wife!
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Fashion and Beauty Tips - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online