Technology: A Gift or a Block?

It's become appallingly clear that our technology has surpassed our humanity.
~Albert Einstein


I love technology.

For someone who, as a child, had to color with crayons, I've embraced technology like leggings embrace big and small butts.

I love the internet, I love information anywhere I need it, I love my Blackberry (thank you Lorenzo for showing me Blackbery App alerts).

I love music storage, I love photo management, I love softwares that make my life easier.

I LOVE my Garmin.

I love being inspired and informed by things I can research while sitting in a waiting room. It's spiff on a stick.

I don't like how it can isolate, how it can misinform, how it can run away with mundane and random shit and make it important (really? Lindsay Lohan? who cares??)

I don't like that something can be captured on a smart phone and, when it goes VIRAL (hate that word!) the video can make someone pull over in their car and immediately resign (Shirley Sherrod anyone)?

I don't like how marketers use information collected from places I visit online (does anyone really care what I'm doing on Mark's Daily Apple?). I don't like how Facebook has made stalking easy and acceptable (young uns should have to stalk the old fashioned way - like I did).

Are you fearful, yet delighted?

What do you love and hate about technology?

Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Fashion and Beauty Tips - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online