Hot Men Friday

FRIDAY??

FRIDAY??

I have to SIGH!

No whining, just some looking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bradley Cooper

We used to watch Alias EVERY week. I remember thinking this guy was cute, but not too rememberable (yes that's a word - it is!).

Then I began spotting him here and there and most recently, here. This is a good movie! I love intrigue and twists and this one left me kinda wondering right until the end. And I got to stare into his blue blue eyes the whole time. Swoonskiis!
What's going on for you this weekend? Are you getting your hands dirty? Cleaning out closets? Vacuuming your car? Looking at your toes and going 'whoa daddies'?

Me too! At least in my head.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Fashion and Beauty Tips - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online