If That's a Lamp, I Must Be in Heaven

My BFF from Wisconsin (friends since we were 16! Woot!) came to hang out this past weekend.

We shopped and thrifted and had a cocktail at a place along the river I've been wanting to check out.

But look what they had done to their decor.
Everywhere you looked.



I've drank at this bar many many times back when their reputation wasn't the best. It is located along the river and for some reason (a really good reason truthfully) at night the staff was required to check peeps for guns and knives, but during the day it was delightfully lovely to sit indoors and see the river and in the warm weather sit out on the deck and enjoy the river.

Now, under new management it is AWESOME and I cannot wait to sit outdoors if it ever does become warm around here.

In the meantime, these lamps warmed my cold and mistrustful heart.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Fashion and Beauty Tips - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online