STOP THE FAKE

 

Few days ago I visited Christian Louboutin's official page because I always look forward to see his new collection. One particular link, which you can see below, inspired me to share my opinion on fake clothes with you. Through the years spent in the fashion world, I slowly became a slave to designer goods. I know that my shopping disease is not healthy but it makes me happy. As a designer myself, well wannabe designer, I wouldn't allow my clothes to be copied and sold for lower prices. Any right minded human being wouldn't either, because no one wants their work and inspiration to be sold without them benefiting from it, especially if you put your head and heart in designing those items. Why would you ever want to be somebody who you just can't be? Antonia and I have been attacked by people saying that we are material people but I always questioned myself are we materialists or are they, who are trying to be sth, to look better and richer even though they aren't? There are great stores where you can get fabulous clothes and look fabulous  for suitable prices. Anyhow, Christian Louboutin announced a war to the pages selling fake shoes which I think is a great move. You can find the list of those pages by clicking the link.

Keep in mind that when something is too good to be true, that's usually what it is worth. Websites selling low priced Louboutin looking shoes (so called “cheap Louboutins”) are probably not selling the real thing.

So gals, what do you think? Do you agree with me or you hate me for writing this post?

 

.........hugs and kisses by Mani.

 

stopfake.christianlouboutin.com

Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Fashion and Beauty Tips - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online