Hot Men Friday


I've had this discussion with several women so I know I'm not waving any new freak-flag here, but how hot was Tony Soprano?

A balding, paunchy, narcissist that not only cheated on his wife every minute of every day, but had his own nephew killed.

Before Pup entered my life I had never owned cable television. In fact, even though I loved television, I only had a lonely 19-inch in my tiny city apartment (granted it was in a darling living room with tiny french doors that opened out to my darling tiny wrought iron balcony, but again - that's another story for another day).

So, with that tiny apartment came some down time on weekends in the winter where I would curl up in my enormous green corduroy chair with a glass of red wine, the latest Vogue, and my Netflixed Sopranos.

I was mesmerized for weeks.

I had heard people talk about the Sopranos for years. How I HAD to watch it. I had seen the cast and the show win awards year after year. I didn't think it would interest me.

Why I decided to Netflix, I cannot really remember, but from the first chords of the opening song I was in like a quarterback on prom night, in like your hips into your skinny jeans when you're feeling thin, in like your foot to the perfect shoe (how did I get there??). Oh I was in.



Tony!

Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Fashion and Beauty Tips - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online