I Want to Be Like Samantha Stevens

I TiVo Bewitched and keep a stockpile of them available for nights I cannot fall asleep. I like to turn on an episode and get lulled to sleep with Sam schlepping around in her perfect 60s kitchen, solving problems with just a little "twitch."

Most of the episodes start with her in the kitchen, fixing breakfast for Derwood. I used to think I preferred the first Darrin, but I have now come to believe that he didn't matter at all. It was only Sam.

I love how she's always ready to start her day. She's never sitting at the computer at 10 a.m., still in her flannel jammie-pants and camisole, cold coffee sitting on her left, cream congealing in the mug. No! She doesn't ever have uncombed hair or kitchen counters full of toast crumbs.

Nope - she's chatting with Endora or hiding something from Darrin, or waiting for her daddy. Pouring coffee from a great carafe and cleaning her side-by-side fridge. I want to be her when I grow up.

Remember that song by the The Bangles?

These are the days
when you wish
your bed
was
already made.




I'll get to it. I just want to have one more cup of coffee.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Fashion and Beauty Tips - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online