Thrifting a Go-Go

So much fun on Sunday with my darling Sarah Bella thrifting!

Yes, both of us were PAINFULLY aware that it was Valentine's Day (both Pup and the big B were pouting a bit), but HEY! It was thrifting!

Cross-body bag vintage, from Wilsons Leather, a lovely clutch with a leather rosette for my VEGAS trip - whoooo hoo!, a clutch I'm still pondering, two throw pillows in my new fav color for bedroom, and look at that scarf! It's long and lovely.

This sweater has promise - see my fav color? ;) It also has an exposed zipper in the front. I imagine this thrown in the back of Ruby for me to pull on when it's chilly riding around with no top. The Jeep peeps! Not me.

Vintage tie blouse. I swear I actually owned this blouse in 1978.

A lovely scarf and who can resist a Banana Republic tank with the tags still on it? Who?

This was waiting for me when I got home. Love it!
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Fashion and Beauty Tips - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online