I Am Going Shopping Tomorrow

Shopping being the key word here. Not buying, shopping.

Here is what Pup always says, "Honey, we are buyers, not shoppers." When the man is right, the man is right. Would you guys believe me if I told you he is waaaaaaaaaay worse than me?

I'm listening.

Hey, I can take it! Hit me!

Well . . . he is worse. The man recently bought a new computer because his had a virus. I'm not fibbing!

But, I'm going shopping tomorrow.

Here is a visual wishlist.

I need this bag. And everything else she has.

Sigh. Really, isn't this perfect?

Hmm . . . I can shop in someone's closet for this . . .

I don't think I have enough luggage.

Good god, the bag, the shoes, her scarf, her hair, her legs. I hate her. :)

Rinse, repeat . . . I am a broken record. But really, could she be cuter?

Wait, I meant this one.

How about this one? Would you believe this photo is from the 60s? Love it.

And . . . I wouldn't mind finding one of these. Do you think Pup would mind?
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Fashion and Beauty Tips - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online