Wrong Assignment


I know that being left-handed has its challenges. I know I have to be in absolute quiet to read my Financial Accounting textbook. I know I will have to work twice as hard to get half as far.

Grr and arg!

I am enjoying the organized process of this class. I do love the neat (well, kinda neat) rows of numbers (with some erasure marks to be certain).

But turning in the wrong homework? ::banging head::

Twice?

I had it written down wrong. I heard him and wrote it down wrong.

My instructor gave me credit in spite of that. I'd kiss him, but he doesn't look like the easily-influenced type. You know what I'm saying? Ha!

My brain fascinates me! Should I donate it?
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Fashion and Beauty Tips - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online