Aaaaaah!

There has been a death.

Yes, the coffeepot I have loved for these six years has shit a brick, bought the farm, broke a big nose (wth??), died.

Oh the sadness! It burgled and gurgled it's last breath RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF A BREW! I was ready to hop in Ruby with my Minnesota Twins sleep pants, Crocs, and raccoon eyes to get me some Caribou when I discovered that if I slugged the pot on the right while holding it on the left it would gurgle a bit of coffee into the carafe. OH GOD! THE INHUMANITY!

So, off I go, cheerily, (ha!) to Macy's to find me a new Braun. What?? There are no more Brauns??? Not so many white coffee makers? Finding a white coffeepot is like finding a virgin in college (boys and girls peeps - equal opportunity offender here).

I poke around the Macy's Marketplace area and after only spotting pots I DO NOT WANT (really? Black and Decker?? Do I want to saw my coffee in the morning??) (stainless?? really? Another flippin' thing to keep fingerprint-free??) I head on over to JC Penney's where the sales people are few and the layout is confusing (sing that to the tune of America the Beautiful).


I spy a lone, white, coffeepot that doesn't cost $149 (why would I want my coffeepot to vacuum the living room??) nor does it cost $19.99 (pure gristle!). It doesn't promise to do things I don't want it to do and it's white. It brews coffee.

Aaaaah, the coffeepot relief. The promise of coffee delight. Because everyone knows I have to have some caffeine relief in the morning. You do not want to witness anything different.

~~~~~~


Pup and I are doing a mini-makeover in our living room as well. Here's a little sneak peek! I'm excited!
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Fashion and Beauty Tips - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online