The Weekend's the Thing

Perfect and lovely I have to say.

Pup's first weekend of freedom so he was itching to go to a few stores since he hadn't been shopping for nearly four months. Off to the geek store to check out what geeks are wearing this spring. From where I was sitting it was gray flannel pants and baby blue shirts. Oh? That was the store-dudes uniform? My mistake!

Hubs wandered off to see what he could see and I wandered over to the digital cameras to check out what I'm thinking about. I'm thinking Nikon. I have half the cash in my hot little hands so on this day I was only looking. Those fancy-schmancy cameras are expensive. I am lusting big time.

But I picked up a little digital for the pocket since mine is old and heavy and about 4 mega pixels or such. New Olympus is tiny and 12 mega pixels.

I was playing with it, getting the settings set and the lenses loaded when I took this picture. Made me laugh for minutes.

I am easily amused these days.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Fashion and Beauty Tips - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online