Thrifting a Go-Go

Gorgeous day on Thursday so I went out after class and checked out what was what at a few thrift stores.

Didn't get this stack of awesomeness, but I sure wanted to. Anything in this color sends me into orbit. Why why why?

And gravy boats. I have a thing for gravy boats. Resisted on this one, but did buy a white Fire King boat. Gravy!

More dish love. How cute are these? Why don't I live in a house the size of a thrift store?

This place was crazy. Miles of crap.

Pup totally shook his head when he saw this radio I dragged home. But just look at the cool clock flipper! Oh my goodness. It's going in my laundry room to keep me company when I am ironing. Yick on the ironing!

I picked up some Fire King dishes, but don't tell anyone. So cute!

A good day and a good haul.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Fashion and Beauty Tips - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online