Sweet, Sweet Sleep

I have insomnia.

Bad.

Real bad.

I'm up right now at 1:30 a.m. That wouldn't be so bad if I hadn't been up most of the night last night, and the night before.

Why, oh why?

I'm constantly on the hunt for a way to sleep.

Melatonin - made me have crazy-ass, semi-scary dreams. I still have a bottle in the bathroom.

5HTP - crazy dreams, but more just disturbing rather than doom-filled.

Potatoes, Not Prozac - this actually helped for a while. I didn't like eating potatoes just before bed. Plus I'm a lazy-ass and more often than not I didn't have any at the ready. And I'm trying to go easy on carbs. See what I mean? Lazy-ass.

Magnesium supplement - I haven't given this one a fair chance as of yet.

So, here I am. It's dark. It's cold in this office. The dog is snoring away. The cat has abandoned me since I had to put him on Prozac (long story you do not want to hear). And I'm a little lonely.

I've twisted my hair into spirals on my head. If someone knocked on the door right now I would ignore them for fear of scaring the living crap out of them. I look pretty weird.

It puts me in the mood to make a list!

Things to do:
  1. Finish varnishing doors in house. It's only been 18 months since I stained them. What's the hurry?
  2. Organize my office for the 15th time. Where does all this shit come from anyway? You'd think I was a procrastinator or something. Ha!
  3. Stay off the gad damn sugar. Seriously. It will kill you, you dumbass. Oh! Was that harsh? Too bad! I hate that I love that damn shit.
  4. I know it is as windy as standing under a helicopter out there, but get out side and pick up George's dog-bombs. They aren't going to go away on their own. Amazing how six short months of his unrepentant pooping makes a huge shit-storm for me. Heh.
  5. Get a plan for your new little garden. Pick stuff you'll actually eat. Yes, you can do it. Focus.
  6. Turn up the hot tub every day. You own it and deserve a nice soak. It's heaven, it's free, and it's yours. Do it!
Ooooooh, I feel much better. Not sleepy, but much better.

Funny how being up late makes me want to turn on all the lights and vacuum.

It this bad?
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Fashion and Beauty Tips - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online