Got Me Thinking


I'm late to the party of both of these. There are countless googles out there talking about each; pro and con.

Add the trifecta of Pup and I watching Oliver Stone's W last night and you can see that I have had a weekend full of head-scratching.

Yes yes yes - I've heard all the rantings about Bill Maher, Michael Moore, and, for that matter, Oliver Stone.

But these three movies sure have stuck in my brain for the past few days. I don't know if I am full of despair or full of shit but these have me thinking and I am damn glad for that. It's what keeps the pencil sharp. Especially when a few cards have fallen out of my deck.

Anyone see any of these movies? What is the consensus?

Funniest scene to me. In Religulous Bill Maher is having a sit and pick with Mohamed Junas Gaffar of the Taiban Mosque in Amsterdam. During the chat the the tune "Kashmir" (yes, Led Zeppelin's "Kashmir) starts ringing out of Mr. Gaffar's mobile phone. I thought I would pee myself I was laughing so hard.

Da da da - da da da - da da da - da da da

Brilliant!
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Fashion and Beauty Tips - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online