Packing for a Trip

Dream Packing

How I Really Do It

Distracted. I just discovered Pandora radio. How do I get around on a daily basis anyway? How am I so late to so many parties? I KNOW that my daughter Lorenzo has told me about Pandora SEVERAL times.

So, if I can figure it out, I am going to be able to listen to Pandora on my Blackberry while on vacay. I do sometimes get sick of my iPod selections. After all, I only have zillions of songs to listen to on that damn thing. Why do I hit skip skip skip when it's on?

So, packing for a trip.

I have clothes on a roller bar in the bedroom. Chuck full of shit. Shoes laying all over. Trying to cull it down to a weeks worth of loveliness. I'll get there and have NOTHING to wear which is okay. We'll be in our swimsuits mostly anyway right? Who needs clothes at night? It's dark. We'll do naked dining. Is this wrong?
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Fashion and Beauty Tips - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online