Hot Men Friday

Scott McGillivray from Income Property
Nothing like a man with a toolbelt to get things going this Friday morning.

I'm hooked on this show as well. Pup wants me to write the show and get them to consider us. That's how badly he wants a man-den in our cave basement.

I said, "Pup, we don't need a rental suite though."

He said, "Can't we pretend"?

"I think they would want to put in a kitchen."

"Wouldn't you LOVE a second kitchen"?

"Why would I love that"?

blank stare

Pup's living room before me - lovely, but too many recliners!
Ha! Seriously - he would do ANYTHING to get that white marshmallow couch back together along with its four recliners. He misses that couch like a baby misses his momma.

I feel it would be dangerous to have toolbelted men running around the house. I get fantasies you know.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Fashion and Beauty Tips - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online